Terms and Conditions
- These general sales conditions are agreed between João Nuno Ribeiro Gomes Vilaça, with fiscal address at Rua de Areias, 87, 1º Esq, 4715-563 Braga, tax identification number 240330285 and contact number +351 937 771 429, hereinafter called “MEXPRO Online Store” and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.mexpro.eu hereinafter referred to as “User”;
- The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.mexpro.eu will be regulated exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
- The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define all necessary information to the User on the ordering, sale, payment and delivery modalities of purchases made on the website www.mexpro.eu;
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
- The User places his order by using the contact form presented on the website www.mexpro.eu or through the other contacts presented on the website, referring the product(s) he wishes to order and the quantities for each product(s). The legal basis for processing your data regarding your order, is the necessity to fulfill your order and for that you need to provide the information requested therein and other information more necessary to execute the order. Optionally the user can subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest offers & news, and for that we need your consent.
- MEXPRO Online Store will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of product availability, MEXPRO Online Store undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- Request to complete the information necessary to finalize the order, will be sent to the User by MEXPRO Online Store. As follows: delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method as well as the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and the name that, for tax purposes, you want shown on the invoice.
- The data contained in the invoice are the responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- If the payment is not received by our services within a maximum period of 5 working days, the order cannot be validated.
ARTICLE 3 - DELIVERY
- Delivery of orders in mainland Portugal will take place within 4 to 7 working days after ordering. Delivery is carried out by the company CTT or GLS.
- Shipping costs are messaged back to the User, after the User agrees and the payment of the order plus transport costs are received, MEXPRO Online Store will proceed to send the package to the User.
ARTICLE 4 – PRICES
- Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, considering the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order;
- If there is an increase in the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive his order (by accepting the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 5 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by MEXPRO Online Store. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com, within 14 days after ordering, in the case of return, or until the order is processed, in the case of cancellation, the instructions for cancellation or return of the goods being answered and defined by MEXPRO Online Store, by the same means of communication;
- Whenever possible, the return must be made using the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the User must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer;
- MEXPRO Online Store undertakes to refund the User within a maximum period of 30 working days;
- Returned products must be in sales condition, that is, in the same condition in which they arrived in the User’s hands, without any anomaly or damage;
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products for an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the settlement conditions will be indicated by MEXPRO Online Storage.