- Owner and Data Controller
- João Nuno Ribeiro Gomes Vilaça
- Rua de Areias, 87, 1ºESQ. 4715-563 Braga, Portugal.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Collected
- (a) name,
- (b) e-mail,
- (c) phone number.
- Purpose of the Data Collected
- Contact with the user to respond to requests sent, legal basis necessary to fulfil the contract;
- Sending, after requested by the user, service proposals and / or information about services and / or own products, by the legal basis of your consent;
- Future contacts, namely sending service communication and commercial campaigns, by the legal basis of your consent;
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Retention of Personal Data
- Rights of the holder of Personal Data
- Access / request for all information held by the person in charge of this website about himself;
- The elimination of all information held by the person in charge of this website
about him whenever one of the following applies reasons:
- the data are no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated their collection or treatment;
- the holder withdraws consent, when consent is the legal basis;
- the holder is opposed to the treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify its maintenance or
- the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- The rectification of the information held by the person in charge of this website about you;
- Portability, limitation and / or opposition to the treatment, the holder must communicate in writing to the Owner of this website his request, identifying himself by the full name and sufficient identification elements for us allow its proper identification and further processing of your request.
- Security in the Treatment of Personal Data
- Communication of Personal Data to Third Parties
- Access to Third Party websites
- Sharing of content on social networks;
- Display of third party content (ex: videos);
- Collection of statistics.
This website collects the following data through a contact form that when filled out and sent by the user, we receive the following personal data:
The data collected on this website are intended to:
The data are thus collected for the purposes indicated above. Accordingly, the owner of this website reserves the right to refuse to collect or receive information that jeopardizes fundamental rights or that appear to be unlawful, being excluded any responsibility in the respective treatment. Bearing in mind the purpose of processing the information collected, the owner of this website reserves the right to cancel any request if all the necessary data for the management of the process in question is not collected, being excluded any liability.
Accordingly, it is hereby informed that the personal data collected in the context of any process to be handled by the owner of this website may be kept for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose, and may be kept in reserve for future processes or be kept for further sending of promotions or disclosures of actions, services or products, without prejudice to the right of the holder to request the elimination of his data (right to be forgotten), at any time, as indicated in the following point.
The period of time during which personal data is stored and preserved will be a maximum of 5 years, however the holder of personal data may, at any time, request:
The collected data are processed and stored electronically and in physical support (paper) when necessary. The owner of this website has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against destruction, accidental or unlawful, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access, and against any form of unlawful treatment. Only employees and subcontractors authorized by the owner of this website have access to personal data, being bound by the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. If, for any reason, there is a breach of security that causes, accidentally or unlawfully, the unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or access to personal data, the owner of this website undertakes, under the terms of the applicable legislation, to be communicated to the competent authorities, without justified delay and, whenever possible, up to 72 hours after having become aware of such occurrence. Under the terms referred to, the owner of this website undertakes to report the breach of personal data to the respective holder of their data, in accordance with the applicable legislation. Without prejudice to the provisions of the previous paragraphs, the user must adopt additional necessary and required security measures, namely having an active firewall, antivirus and anti-spyware updated, and must make prudent use when having access to third party platforms, verifying and confirming the existence of a digital certificate and the trustworthiness of the address, excluding any liability of the owner of this website due to a fact that is not imputable to him or the failure to respect specified or required precautionary rules.
The personal information and data to which the owner of this website has access will not, under any circumstances, be sold or given to third parties. Within the scope of its activity, the owner of this website may use subcontractors for the provision of certain services, which may, in some situations, imply access by such entities to the personal data of users or customers. If this occurs, the holder consents to such sharing, the owner of this website being committed to practicing the necessary and appropriate measures, in order to ensure that the entities that have access to such personal data, are reputable and offer high guarantees at this level, which will be duly enshrined and safeguarded in a written contract between the owner of this website and the subcontractor(s). Any subcontractor with whom the owner of this website shares data, will be responsible for processing the personal data of users, on their behalf and on their own account, in a commitment to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to protect personal data against destruction, accidental or unlawful, accidental loss, alteration, diffusion or unauthorized access and against any other form of unlawful treatment, the same being responsible for the proper use and in legal terms. Without prejudice to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the owner of this website is responsible for the processing of personal data under the legal terms and within the respective limitations of use.